Create!

Create!

Thursday, December 1, 2022

Tis the Season!

My wish for you this Holiday Season!


 I have been busy creating and painting and having fun!

You can find my art at Gallery 107 in Seaford Delaware. The Gallery is open Thursdays and Fridays from 1 to 5 and Saturdays from 10 to 4. There will be a Winter Reception this Friday from 5 to 7.


I also have some artwork at The Mispillion Art League in Milford, Delaware. They are open Tuesday through Saturday from 10 to 5. 


Now you can also find some treasures at Downtown Alley  in Bridgeville, Delaware.   I will have a selection of hand painted Christmas and Holiday cards, hand painted bookmarks and some 8x10 matted paintings.  You can find them in Booth #22! It's in the front of the store! Downtown Alley is open every day from 10 to 6.

From traditional to whimsical cards for you to send to loved ones!



Energy in Abstracts! 8x10 matted paintings! 




 Merry Christmas! Happy New Year! And best wishes for this Season for whatever you celebrate! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!