Create!

Create!

Saturday, March 12, 2022

Boho Tiered Tray Decor

 I love the tiered trays that are everywhere now. It's so much fun to have a small seasonal decoration.  

I do appreciate the current decor trends. Look how adorable this St. Patrick teired tray is that I found on Pinterest. 


My creative endeavors always tend to more boho, repurposed found treasures. Here is the one I decorated. 


Mine is not as colorful but it has treasures that I love! 

A tin that I thrifted a while ago! 
A thrifted white bird and a clearance shamrock from Hobby Lobby. The stem is missing but it hides well!
A thrifted sheep. A handmade spool with old buttons.
A tiny vase that was gifted to me by a friend who traveled to Ireland years ago.
A wool felted gnome that I made.


Handmade paper shamrocks that I made.

A pot of gold. From a shiny ornament that I put in a thrifted tiny silver pot. 
A sign painted by me.

So much fun to put together!  It gives me a new purpose when thrifting and creating. Hope you try one. There are a gazillion examples on Pinterest!
Happy 17th  of March to you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!