Create!

Create!

Sunday, February 24, 2019

Mixed Media Watercolor, Pitt Pens and Arteza Real Brushes

Winter months are my time to draw, paint and do wall art.  Trying something new is always enticing to me. I came across an ad for Arteza Real Brush paints. They are an ink brush pen. Very different from watercolors and Derwent inktense pencils.
Arteza  Real Brush pens are fun to use and it takes some play time to use them for realistic art work. They can be used for coloring without too much practice. 

This sandhill crane was created with the Arteza brush pens only.



This painting was done with watercolors,  Derwent inktense pencils, Arteza brush pens and detailed with black Pitt Pens. 
 It's fun to try new art tools. I almost didn't finish this painting a few times. Glad I persisted and was able to have alternative mediums to get the look I wanted.  

1 comment:

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!