Create!

Create!

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Welcome 2013!

It is time to reflect on 2012 and look forward to 2013.  My  word for 2012 was "blessings"!  There were so many and I am so grateful.  The biggest blessing for me was the addition to our family of Adrienne.  My new daughter-in-law!  It is refreshing to see a sweet young couple so in love!



My word for 2013 is "purposeful".  I want to be purposeful with everything I think, say and do.  Life moves along at an alarming rate of speed.   I tend to be a home body... loving my artroom or being on Pinterest!  I was very aware the past few months of others talking about going here or there, seeing this movie or concert, and just plain doing fun things! 



So my goal for this year is to plan some events in my life that sound like fun!  We have a camper that needs to be on the road a bit more. We live close to a few big cities that have awesome venues.  I just need to be "purposeful" in planning my life!

What are your plans as the new year rolls in?

4 comments:

  1. Oh, we are two peas in a pod--I am such a homebody. If I hadn't married an extrovert, I'd be a hermit for sure. Can't wait to hear about your travels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marian I like that word purposeful, you know you could just pack up the camper and come on down to the Alabama beaches. Then we could bead and the men folk could fish.... Just an idea for ya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sweet couple look like they are just bursting with love & joy! You are lucky to have them around, I bet it's going to be a fun, interesting year ahead ~ make those plans!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have an idea for putting your camper on the road a bit more :PP
    I certainly count my new Delaware family as a blessing too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!