Create!

Create!

Saturday, March 31, 2012

I am an artist so it is ok!

Love my Friday Bead Friends!  As we were all lamenting about all of the "stuff" we have one of my friends said "Well but you are an artist and artists save everything because they always think that they can make something with it!" 

I do have lots of fabric, beads, clay, yarn, paint, buttons, ribbon.... the list goes on.  I go through and get rid of things but I always am stopping at yard sales or the thrift store and finding new treasures.  It was nice to have the affirmation that it is ok for me to have lots of "stuff"!



I did decide to work on making something with some of my "stuff".  This piece is made from beads, old lace and buttons.  Vintage pretty I think.... now what do I do with it?

3 comments:

  1. It would make a beautiful scarf pin/brooch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun creation! It would make a beautiful embellishment on a photo album cover.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES you're an artist! And I absolutely love your blog header!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!