Create!

Create!

Friday, February 4, 2011

Friday Friends Day

It is Friday and my beading friends are coming to my house this week!  I cleaned the house and started some soup yesterday.  I am not sure if it will be beef noodle or beef barley.  It smells so good!  I use the crockpot and it makes the beef so tender and the broth yummy.

Friends.  I have lots of friends but did not have many that were interested in beading or polymer clay.  I am a woman of the Christian faith so I asked God to help me meet some friends that have the same interests that I have.  Some new friends.  He is an amazing God! 

Not only do I have my Friday Bead Friends but I have made some online friends through the Bead Soup Blog Party hosted by Lori Anderson and through joining a few Etsy teams.  I haven't met any of them face to face but I have enjoyed some email conversations and know that I will enjoy spending time with them.

I was playing with some clay the other day and did some beads with words as I was thinking of the Bead Soup Blog Party friends that I have met.  I came up with this bracelet.

The three words that came to mind were friend, hope and awe.  I have some new "friends"! Yeah!  I have a renewed "hope" in my faith walk!  I am in "awe" of the beautiful work of the other Bead Soup Blog members.  So here is my BSBP journey bracelet...


Hope everyone out there in blog land has a wonderful weekend!  I need to get busy... my FBF will be here in a bit.

3 comments:

  1. oh my goodness. I want to be your friend. I too am a Christian and I see that you are following my blog. I believe God led us to each other. My email is Mcradic@umich.edu
    I live in Michigan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I love the colors SO much too! You are very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh. Wow. I love the Bead Soup bracelet. And I love what you wrote about asking God to bring you some beading friends close to home. I am thrilled with all the wonderful talented people I am meeting online, but I too would like to have some "close to home". Thank you so much for becoming a follower!
    Your mixed media pieces are stunning. My daughter has become interested in polymer clay, so I asked her to make me a bead. :) Now I need to design a necklace that will do it justice.
    God Bless!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!