Create!

Create!

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Almost Finished

I have been painting as much as possible the past few days.  I think I am finished with it.  I will look at it again in the morning and touch it up if I think I need to.  I will need to cut the mats and frame it tomorrow.  My son will leave for school around noon so I will need to get busy early.  Here is the finished (I think) painting unframed.


 I am glad to be done with this one.  I am happy with it.  I think it will be a nice gift.

It will be nice to focus on getting my studio organized and making some plans for Ms Place in 2011.   I need some time in my studio just playing.  I am most creative when I don't have something that I have to get finished. I am ready to work on some jewelry for spring and summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!